My name is Terry. I’ve been a wedding photographer for over 30 years and I’ll tell you a secret: you’ll be a gorgeous bride. My only job at your wedding would be to reveal the loveliest version of you.
As someone who’s taken countless pictures at more than 700 weddings, I understand intimately the fears you’re experiencing at the outset of your wedding planning journey.
“What dress should I wear? Where should the reception be held? How many people should I invite? How do I choose a photographer? Do I need a wedding planner or florist? How much will that cost? Where do I even START???”
It’s a rollercoaster ride! You’re excited, yet stressed; you can’t wait for the big day, but worry that everything falls apart when it comes!
It’s completely understandable if you’re bewildered.
As a professional who’s worked closely with many brides, I have a firm grasp on the importance you place on this special day, and I know how essential it is for the photos that bloom from this once-in-a-lifetime occasion to be perfect.
After all, what better way to share with your children this special day than through beautiful wedding photos?
And which bride wouldn’t want their parents to brag to friends and family about how lovely their daughter and son-in-law looked on their wedding day?
When you open your wedding album it should gush with stories from one of the most precious days of your life, along with a flood of joyous tears.
Here are 10 reasons to have a consultation with a photographer before hiring them:
1. You can have a look at their portfolio and ask and see if they can shoot in a specific style
2. You will see how experienced the photographer is
3. You will see how well you and the photographer can share creative ideas and come up with good settings for your photos
4. An experiences high-end photographer can be resourceful in referring you to high-end wedding vendors as well as he
5. An experienced photographer has worked with many brides and knows how to calm down a bride that is in the “wedding buzz” of excitement, frustration, stress and being in love all at the same time.
6. An experienced photographer can also give you some beauty tips on how you can look stunning on all your photos
7. You have to find out if the photographer is someone you and your groom get along with and feel comfortable around
8. The photographer will provide you with shot lists that will guarantee that you get all the moments and people in your photo album
9. The photographer will help you incorporate shots for every moment from the first look to the first dance and ensure that it is all in the style that you want it to be
10. Discuss how you can make your wedding album to look like the dream wedding fairy tale slash love story you’ve always imagined as a child.
It is EXTREMELY important for you to see if you and the photographer are a good fit.
Remember: FIT is far more important than quality and price.
A good high-end professional photographer not only creates a stunning wedding album but will make you feel extremely comfortable.
Feeling comfortable in front of a photographer is essential to you looking amazing on your wedding photos
Even if you THINK you’re not photogenic.
a good wedding photographer will calm your “wedding buzz” nerves, make you feel comfortable and draw out your natural smile
Once your natural smile shows, it’s easy for a professional wedding photographer, using his expert grasp on lighting and angles, to capture the pure beauty of the moment and reveal your most radiant version; a portrayal of you, you might not even have known existed.
I want to invite you for a Consultation with me
We will also tell you about a secret way to surprise your groom! Discuss the importance of an engagement shoot! Discuss some wedding planning and beauty secrets I have gathered over the years.
Please leave your details and we’ll book your consultation