Most couples don’t understand: Choosing the best wedding photographer for your wedding is one of the most impactful choices you will ever make as a couple.
The wedding day will be over in a flash, memory alone can’t be trusted, and your photographs will allow you to relive your wedding FOREVER.
The 3 Dont’s when choosing a wedding photographer
1. Don’t choose the busiest photographer. The last thing you want, is to be is one-of- the-two-or-three couples they shot that weekend. It’s your special day, so your photographer should be full of energy and good cheer, not someone who shows up exhausted from a twelve-hour wedding the day before. You deserve your photographer’s 100% effort and passion.
2. Don’t choose the photographer based on the lowest price. A deal that is “too good to be true” is always that. The photographer may be working alone and that is the reason the cost is so low. Or they may only be there for the portraits and have a sub come to relieve them, or worse, leave before the end of the party. Remember there are no “do-overs” with wedding photos.
3. Don’t choose a photographer who is a family member or a close friend. It’s been written about for decades: Uncle Harry should bring a camera but not be your wedding photographer. You want your friend or family member to be a guest and enjoy your wedding. Your photographer can’t be professionally objective while shooting a wedding if they are talking to all their friends and relatives. The quickest way to lose a friend is do business with them and you can never lose a family member.
The 6 Do’s when Choosing a wedding photographer
1. Do pay close attention to the photographer’s portfolio and look to see if it matches the style, quality,and depth of coverage that you want. Make sure they capture everyone and not just the bride and groom.
2. Do meet with the photographer to make sure that you are comfortable with them. You do not have to be best friends but they should make feel relaxed and confident. The best photos come from placing 100% trust in your wedding photographer.
3. Do look closely at the photographer’s package and what is included. Does it include a second photographer, who is that second photographer, how long will each photographer shoot? Is there an assistant? When will you receive the proofs? How many finished photos will you have to choose from? Are albums additional? What is the price range for them?
4. Do look at the photographer’s social media, what reviews and comments do the photographer have? Ask for referrals.
5. Do ask how many weddings has the photographer shot. What is his expertise in the industry: has he won awards or shot any important weddings, speaker at wedding conferences?
6. Do shoot an engagement session with your photographer
98% Of Married Woman Recommend that brides do an Engagement shoot before their Wedding day Because…
….Brides-to-be who have never done a professional photo shoot before having no idea what to expect when the photographer shows up for their wedding.
An engagement shoot is a perfect opportunity for you to see if you and the photographer are a good fit.
Remember: FIT is far more important than quality and price.
A good high-end professional photographer not only creates a stunning wedding album but will make you feel extremely comfortable.
Feeling comfortable in front of a photographer is essential to you looking amazing on your wedding photos.
Even if you think you’re not photogenic…
…a good wedding photographer will calm your “wedding buzz” nerves, make you feel comfortable and draw out your natural smile
Once your natural smile shows, it’s easy for a professional wedding photographer, using his expert grasp on lighting and angles, to capture the pure beauty of the moment and reveal your most radiant version; a portrayal of you, you might not even have known existed.
What Is Included In An Engagement Photoshoot Through Us?
1-Hour fun-filled Photo session with a very creative and enthusiastic photography team.
40 edited photos you can use for save the dates, wedding website, social media, or décor.
Which poses won’t work for you and which mistakes to avoid in front of the camera
What make-up style looks works for you.
Let a team who has a passion for photography capture your infatuation with an engagement photo shoot and let you have something to re-live that day.
and fall in love with your special person all over again and share the moments with your future children and grandchildren
We completely understand how difficult it is you have so many things to plan and organize for your wedding and then you still have to find a photographer…
You have to choose 1 high-quality photographer out of thousands that matches the style and quality that you need for your wedding photos and at the same time makes you feel very comfortable and special
We will prove to you in action with an engagement shoot that the search for a photographer is over and that you have finally found someone who can tell your love story in the way you always wanted it to be told
Let us capture your infatuation with an engagement photo shoot
Sign up and get 50% Off an Engagement Photoshoot
Only available to the first 5 sign-up
Just because someone can operate a camera, does not mean they know how to shoot a wedding. Wedding photography is a unique style that’s developed over years of practice.
You do not want to find out on your wedding day that the photographer doesn’t actually know how to do the job.
Please fill in the form AND get 50% Off an Engagement Photoshoot