- Candelabras centerpieces with short flower arrangements create a romantic look that also allows for unique tablescaping opportunities.
2. A simple yet stunning wedding centerpiece put to good use by great ambient lighting and candles.
3. Modern centerpieces with tall vases filled with orchids and bonsai shaped trees. No such thing as “too many” flowers at a wedding.
4. Keep it simple yet stunning with short flower arrangements to create a botanical garden look for a more intimate gathering.
5. This oversized pastel floral wreath hanging from the cloud-dappled ceiling adds height to the decor while creating a very romantic and dramatic look.
6. Winter wonderland decor with white flowers hanging from white tree branches accompanied by blue uplighting and christmas trees is pure perfection.
7. You can never go wrong with the perfectly round shaped elegant wedding floral centerpieces suited for couples that prefer the classic look.
8. White Balloons and candies as centerpieces for people who prefer an alternative to floral arrangements.
9. A 1920’s look accomplished by glamorous two-tiered bejeweled centerpieces that complement the crystal chandeliers.
10. Simple yet elegant and fresh looking centerpieces accompanied by custom tablecloths and tableware for a unique wedding decor.